跳至主要内容

One home, one clear spring, one dream

QQ图片20181029153434
You are like a wind chime swaying in the wind, crisp and beautiful. The blue sky and white clouds are like a blue silk ribbon covering on the crystal clear water. The water grass at the bottom of the water are swaying under the water, and the spring colors are stacked up. The mist rising from the mountains shrouded the mysterious territory covered by the woods.
QQ图片20181029153428
The ancient town is full of mist and drizzle, several springs and autumns going far away. The clear water of the river is the origin of mist, which is scattered silently, and it is endless. And the end of that clear water is "on the another side of the river."
QQ图片20181029153352.jpg
In the distant place, the sky is clear and the air is the home of the wind. Between the green hills and forest, in the valley and the fields, between the spring flowers and the weeds, the wind gently blew. The prosperity of history retreats, leaving behind the precipitation of time, the shout of the wind and the smile of the cloud.
QQ图片20181029153422
Walk slowly along the lake and listen to the sound of the footsteps. Standing on the bridge, the running water slowly flow away, and the wind blowing over water.
QQ图片20181029153415.jpg
The sun is just fine, and the breeze is not dry. The sun is setting, I am waiting for you on the side of the mountain; the leaves are yellow, I am waiting for you under the tree; the drizzle is coming, I am waiting for you under the umbrella; we are old, I am waiting for you on the "water side".
QQ图片20181029153408.jpg
In this southern town, the sun on the sunny roof is full of warmth, and the air can smell the fragrance of the lake. The old man who was riding the horse sang a ancient song, and the horse stepped on the bumpy mud road and stepped on the pond. The horse walked slowly. The whole caravan only had the sound of the horseshoes on the stone road, as if returning to the age of the friendly and mutually beneficial tea-and-horse road.
 QQ图片20181029153343

When you pass by them early in the morning or at night, you can smell a burst of fragrance, cool, and break into the skin a little. There were thick woods on both sides. it rained last night, so water droplets fell down the green leaves. The sun shines through the dense leaves and there is a trace of warmth.
QQ图片20181029153358.jpg
It’s like singing in the song:
The green grass is white and foggy.
There is a beautiful woman on the water side.
Green grass is White fog blurred.
There is a beautiful woman who lives by water.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

How does a Poet Put Bread on the Table

Adrienne Rich refers in his article that how does a poet put bread on the table? Rarely, if ever, by poetry alone. Of other poet I know,most teach,often part-time, without security but year round. Inherited wealth accounts for the careers of some poets: to inherit wealth is to inherit time. That means that poetry can not provide too much wealth for poet’s living. Even these realities stand before poets, they still try their best to spare time into literary creation to gain inner satisfaction. In order to pursue the pure inspiration, many poets choose to work less. Less labour ensures there is no interruption to put out their flicker. Rich says that often such time fees like a luxury, guiltily seized when it can be had, fearfully taken because it does not seem like work, his abeyance, but like “wasting time” in a society where personal importance can hinge acting busy, where the phrase “keeping busy” is a common idiom. The creation of poetry requires for free time to swim...

Different reading habits lead to different gaining

The difference between humans and animals is that people have ideas. In the human ideological system, people are not seeking to food, clothes, house, but information, knowledge, art, and spirit. The main carrier of these ideological wealth is reading, and another is practice. Today we are going to talk about reading. The main purpose of reading is to acquire knowledge while obtaining valuable information and spiritual feelings. There is a gold house in the book. Books have made human beings, and have also been beneficial for the transmission and inheritance of culture. Why do human being need to study? Some people say that reading is for the integrity of life, and I think reading is for the richness of life. The meaning is the same. If you divide your life into two parts, one part is material and another part is thought. This is also the essential difference between humans and animals. We divide our thoughts into six levels, followed by stimulation, leisure, inform...

How to conduct your time and life

As a student, our main task is to study hard and get higher mark. While, in fact, there are so many things we need to do to rich our daily life. As for me, I need to do homework given by my teachers, prepare for next day’s classes, reading books, learn Germany, keep diet, spend time on my part-time job and do some exercise... what a mess of my life! For those who are not students, they also need to do many thins everyday. What we should do is not to complain this messy life, but to find ways to make your life easier and enjoyable. Stay away from temptations In my past two months, I am not used to so heavy works, and I nearly did not complete my schedule of everyday. But now, I get to used to it, and I begin to find ways to finish all of my plans. The most important thing I should pay attention to is that the mobile phone spare too much of my time, which distract my attention when I do my work. So I must stay away from it. Second, I am easy to be attracted by outer world, so I s...