跳至主要内容

How to read a book?

微信图片_20181023100903
Book is your loyalist and most intimate friend. No matter how long you do not connect with them, they always stay at the original places, waiting for you to open them. Therefore, reading is the cheapest way to relax yourself. The price of a book is lower than a snack spreading along the road. However, a good book is a divergence of the intelligence of our outstanding predecessors. How good it is for you spending the price of a drink to gain the wisdom of the wise. That means we only need pay a little price, but gain a lot from the excellent works.
QQ图片20181027140656.jpg
In my past three years, I gradually love reading book, however, when I was young, I think read book is wasting of time and meaningless. Once I approach them, I find they are more interesting than our daily life. If you want to gain knowledge, choose the specific books to expand your horizon;if you are in your bad mood, the book can comfort you; if you are tired, the book can bring to another peaceful and quiet world.
Although I have read some books, those give me deep impression is not so many. So I begin to find ways to make what I read leave in my mind. The following is my methods of being a good reader.
QQ图片20181027140704
  1. About how to choose a book
The choice of book is a important impact on your gain from the books. It is better to choose a book, according your aim. Different books give you different feelings and knowledge.
For example, I want to get into car-making industry after my graduation, so I need to read some books concerning with car. I am a English major student and eager to improve my ability, so I should read the Economist, and other philosophical books to broaden my knowledge. Therefore, when I am very exhausted today, I would like to lie on the bed, reading a novel to relax myself.
But there are so many works, how can I find a suitable book for my needs. My suggestion is that you can ask on the Internet or from your teachers, both of them are practical and convenient.
QQ图片20181027140711
  1. The preparation for reading
Before we read a book, we should pay attention to its main context in front pages. That is helpful to know the general contend of the book you will read. aAnalyzing the logic and the plots of the works, which will improve your reading comprehension.
QQ图片20181027140738
  1. At the time of reading
When you open your book, it is better to take notes which is beneficial for you to reflection after you finish the book. After all, the contents of a book is too much for you to remember all of them. Keeping notes also help you to know what is important point said by the author and make you have a better understanding about the works.
QQ图片20181027140733
  1. After the reading
When you finish the reading, you’d better to write down a book review to keep your thinking. Therefore, you can share your feelings with those who read the same book. One month later, you should pick up your notes to recall what you had written down before. Maybe, you will come up some new ideas.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

What shape of glasses is fit for my face shape?

https://www.zinff.com             It is a common problem, which puzzles everyone who wants to choose a pair of glasses, that how can I choose proper glasses to be fit for my face shape.             Many fashion magazine articles tell their readers that different face shape should choose different kinds of glasses. According to my experiences and observations, I get conclusion that those suggestions made by magazine articles are not so practical and true. There are why I conclude that:             First, most people's faces are not standard round faces, or square faces, and so on. Therefore everyone's facial features are different. If you have to put yourself in the "standard face shape", then you will meet troubles. More important is that the shape of your nose, eyes, and mouth also have great influences on how to choose a proper glasses.        Second, the hairstyle could change the contour of the human head, and the face shape under different hairstyles will

 Have you chosen the right glasses?

With the development of science and technology and the popularity of digital products, more and more people wear glasses for myopia. Previously, people wear glasses only as a way to correct their poor vision. Now glasses are not only used correct myopia, but also as a very important decoration for people. If your glasses are not match with your style, the glasses will have bad influence on your image. How do you match your own glasses with your style? Here's how to choose the right eye for you. 1. Choose according to your face type How to identify your face: Give yourself a face contour and pick up your forehead to reveal the hairline. Take a frontal photo of yourself with a camera or mobile phone, pass it to the computer, use the drawing tools to trace the outline of the face, and the face map is done. Compare the face classification to find out your face shape. Various face types  round face suitable for the water chest or rectangular frame, not suitable for round frames

Why we found Zinff?

It was the lowest moment of my life. One day, I found my son’s eyesight had deteriorated. His glasses were muddy and mismatched, but he kept this from me for he was afraid that I couldn’t afford one. I was moved to tears and gratified to have such a considerate son. I insisted on taking him to the optical shop. I still remember the embarrassment when I found out the cost of the glasses was so high. From then on, I was determined to make the glasses affordable to everyone. For a long time, the eyewear industry has been widely criticized for its high prices. Some big companies keep prices artificially high to reap huge profits from consumers who have no other option. Opaque pricing and asymmetric information makes the consumer skeptical if the glasses are worth the money. Therefore, we founded Zinff, a fashionable online optical shop which is devoted to providing high quality, cost-effective eyeglasses and services. We have a professional optician center, highly qualified opticia