跳至主要内容

If the degrees of two eyes is greatly different, how to choose a glasses? (2)



t018d41d4ed04a885ef2.Surgical correction
1) Corneal laser surgery
2) ICL crystal implantation


3.Visual training
The training of anisometropia can only be said to be an auxiliary troubleshooting problem.
Because patients with anisometropia have eyes of different degrees, and have a direct relationship with bad eye habits. At the same time, the usage of the two eyes is different, which will lead to the deterioration of the problem. With aggravation, especially when the adjustment ability of the two eyes is different, the eye with poor adjustment ability may develop faster.
Therefore, timely doing visual training and adjustment of the visual function of both eyes can help alleviate problems.
The degree should be the work of the optometrist or the doctor who checked you rather than something that everyone should care about.Each person's situation is different, so the degree of eyes is different. The best optician can be found after adequate adjustment and trial wear.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

How does a Poet Put Bread on the Table

Adrienne Rich refers in his article that how does a poet put bread on the table? Rarely, if ever, by poetry alone. Of other poet I know,most teach,often part-time, without security but year round. Inherited wealth accounts for the careers of some poets: to inherit wealth is to inherit time. That means that poetry can not provide too much wealth for poet’s living. Even these realities stand before poets, they still try their best to spare time into literary creation to gain inner satisfaction. In order to pursue the pure inspiration, many poets choose to work less. Less labour ensures there is no interruption to put out their flicker. Rich says that often such time fees like a luxury, guiltily seized when it can be had, fearfully taken because it does not seem like work, his abeyance, but like “wasting time” in a society where personal importance can hinge acting busy, where the phrase “keeping busy” is a common idiom. The creation of poetry requires for free time to swim...

Different reading habits lead to different gaining

The difference between humans and animals is that people have ideas. In the human ideological system, people are not seeking to food, clothes, house, but information, knowledge, art, and spirit. The main carrier of these ideological wealth is reading, and another is practice. Today we are going to talk about reading. The main purpose of reading is to acquire knowledge while obtaining valuable information and spiritual feelings. There is a gold house in the book. Books have made human beings, and have also been beneficial for the transmission and inheritance of culture. Why do human being need to study? Some people say that reading is for the integrity of life, and I think reading is for the richness of life. The meaning is the same. If you divide your life into two parts, one part is material and another part is thought. This is also the essential difference between humans and animals. We divide our thoughts into six levels, followed by stimulation, leisure, inform...

How to conduct your time and life

As a student, our main task is to study hard and get higher mark. While, in fact, there are so many things we need to do to rich our daily life. As for me, I need to do homework given by my teachers, prepare for next day’s classes, reading books, learn Germany, keep diet, spend time on my part-time job and do some exercise... what a mess of my life! For those who are not students, they also need to do many thins everyday. What we should do is not to complain this messy life, but to find ways to make your life easier and enjoyable. Stay away from temptations In my past two months, I am not used to so heavy works, and I nearly did not complete my schedule of everyday. But now, I get to used to it, and I begin to find ways to finish all of my plans. The most important thing I should pay attention to is that the mobile phone spare too much of my time, which distract my attention when I do my work. So I must stay away from it. Second, I am easy to be attracted by outer world, so I s...